Two Rivers Isle forgive me, Father, for I have sinned
1,707 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Therapist
Master Guardian
Burke raised his muzzle when the male spoke about having done a bad thing. He instantly thought that he had told someone from Black Feather about this pack, or worse about him. Burke didn't look pleased though as he started to speak Burke realized it was perhaps more innocent, depending on what he found innocent really. "Are you sure she is pregnant and they are yours?,"he asked calmly.

"Did you tell her about Arthendal, about us? About me leading these lands?," he then asked. Burke would not allow anyone else their pups in his ranks. Perhaps eventually Aeronwyn's because she was respected, but her partner would be respected to. Dagfinn didn't even have an assigned rank yet and he already went out of his way to father some pups. Burke felt like this male was still rather impressionable.

"What you perhaps fail to realize is with women who roam alone outside the safety of her pack, will perhaps had many other males before her that means you are not the first to have bred her. Another important fact is, she probably wasn't even allowed to breed. If she was an alpha female she would have perhaps let willing males in her pack do the job for her if she wanted young. Perhaps she wasn't even a pack wolf at all which makes this even worse. There is a good chance they aren't even yours. So calm down and forget this girl. You are better off without her or those young," Burke spoke.

The alpha male's presence was strong. He would not allow her or her spawn inside his territory. She was just a whore who didn't have the decency and respect for her alpha female if she had one in the first place. "Don't be all noble now. How long know the girl for? Like 5 seconds? Please. You will be fine.," he assured him.
[Image: 141skqx.png]
Guardian, Mentor and Therapist
Messages In This Thread
forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Dagfinn - September 23, 2016, 09:54 PM
RE: forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Burke - September 24, 2016, 01:16 PM
RE: forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Dagfinn - September 24, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Burke - September 25, 2016, 06:17 AM
RE: forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Dagfinn - September 25, 2016, 02:27 PM
RE: forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Burke - September 25, 2016, 02:56 PM
RE: forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Dagfinn - September 25, 2016, 03:06 PM
RE: forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Burke - September 25, 2016, 03:18 PM
RE: forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Dagfinn - September 25, 2016, 03:25 PM
RE: forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Burke - September 25, 2016, 04:09 PM
RE: forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Dagfinn - September 26, 2016, 06:48 AM
RE: forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Burke - September 26, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Dagfinn - September 26, 2016, 02:20 PM
RE: forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Burke - September 28, 2016, 10:17 AM
RE: forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Dagfinn - September 29, 2016, 08:42 PM
RE: forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Burke - October 02, 2016, 06:40 AM
RE: forgive me, Father, for I have sinned - by Dagfinn - October 02, 2016, 01:04 PM