Silver Creek Anasazi
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
When Spring didn't speak back right away, Amber knew something was wrong - and the icy glare her sister fixed her with confirmed it all. No matter how ready she'd thought she'd been for the outburst, nothing would ever compare to the moment her darling little sister confessed her secret. 

Pups? Spring had a litter, once? She'd been a MOM? A million questions ran through her mind, and at first, the ebony fae's face twisted into utter sadness and sorrow. 

"S-Spring, I.... I didn't know."

It was all she could say - and all it took to trigger the fact that Spring had refused to tell her. This was why Spring had been upset that day - Amber knew it with a certainty that had no backup, but she knew. In the next moment, she remembered talking to Heston: the pale man had told her Spring had many reasons to be upset.... He knew, too.

Then, her eyes hardened like gems - maybe as hard as her heart now was. Her voice, however, was just the opposite: as angry as she was, the only thing she heard in her own voice was heartbreak, betrayal, and  part of the numbness she knew was barreling towards her. 

"I.... I didn't know. You didn't tell me.... So much for thinking we were close. You gave up your dreams when you took the mantle of Alpha, I didn't make you. It's got nothing to fuckin' do with value. Maybe if you'd talk to your sister before a new member, this all could have been avoided." 

With that, Amber turned and trudged away - there was no further reason to be here. She was an Omega now, but she didn't care about rank in the least anymore. The only things she would worry about were her children and herself - to hell with the pack that seemed to hate her, and the sister that didn't seem to trust her. The woman plodded forward with her tail dragging in the earth behind her and her ears drooping to her cheeks. Even her muzzle nearly brushed the ground as she went, but only knew she was heading for her den. 

Im sorry Amber is being a hormonal bitch. T_T  I'll leave it open for Spring to follow or fade.
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
Anasazi - by Spring - September 21, 2016, 09:29 PM
RE: Anasazi - by Amber - September 21, 2016, 09:40 PM
RE: Anasazi - by Spring - September 21, 2016, 09:55 PM
RE: Anasazi - by Amber - September 21, 2016, 10:55 PM
RE: Anasazi - by Spring - September 22, 2016, 07:01 PM
RE: Anasazi - by Amber - September 23, 2016, 11:34 AM
RE: Anasazi - by Spring - September 24, 2016, 10:47 PM
RE: Anasazi - by Amber - September 24, 2016, 11:43 PM
RE: Anasazi - by Spring - September 25, 2016, 03:39 PM
RE: Anasazi - by Amber - September 25, 2016, 04:54 PM