Silvertip Mountain The Garden of Eden
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Granted permission for PP!

Steady looked to the obviously upset Eden, to the obvious sickly stranger. It seemed this was his new pack mate's sister, and she was very ill. It was not something Steady could, or would, ever ignore. But, there was also something else he couldn't ignore. Eden, you're going to have to pull yourself together if you're going to help her, he said softly. It seemed as though her brain knew what she needed to do, but her emotions were getting the best of her. He hoped she wasn't like this in every emergency. Go start gathering what you'll need. I'm going to take her to the communal den, he instructed. He couldn't very well let Eden care for her sister here on the borders, in case other wolves happened by.

He stepped up to the stranger, and gently grabbed her by the scruff, lifting the top half of her body off the ground. He began to drag her into the treeline, which was no easy feat, seeing as how she was a rather large wolf. It would take all of his muscle, and the majority of his will power not to stop until he got to the family's den site. Once there, she placed her gentle on the ground, his mouth open as he panted his exertion.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The Garden of Eden - by Alyssum - September 25, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by RIP Eden - September 25, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by Steady - September 25, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by RIP Eden - September 25, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by Steady - September 25, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by RIP Eden - September 26, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by RIP Eden - September 26, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by RIP Eden - September 26, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 07:40 PM