Dawnlark Plains waiting for a rainy day
156 Posts
Ooc — Alex
Oh my, I'm going down the childish root for Goliath..

You don't hold yourself very well for a -what is it - Alpha? 

Goliath nearly hunched over in laughter. This old geezer thought him to be the Alpha? Goliath snorted back the remaining bits of unnessecary cackling and peaced himself together. "Goliath lowest of low, if Alpha, me kill you already" he grunted, his face returning to the grim, unmoved expression he wore minutes before.

Gramps had begun to stare off into the distance once more, and this sparked even more rage in his flabby, ugly, fat-covered heart. "HEY!" he barked, his deep, loud voice rebounding off the plains. "Me talk to you, gramps" his voice returning to a much more (but still loud) hiss

Bringing his muzzle down to a couple centimeters away from the much older warrior. If the hag wanted to play games of intimidation, he could play aswell. Noticing a blind eye, Goliath nearly began to chuckle once more. While others might be much more intimitaded, Goliath could only think of how bad of a combatant would oldie have to be to lose an eye. "Goliath can kill all. Prove me wrong." he snarled, his teeth itching for a bite or two off this smartass. Besides, noone would miss an old wolf such as this one, and if he didn't kill him, another wolf would.
For those who don't know, Goliath's thread titles are bible passages, since his name, (note, not the entire being) is indeed based off the religous character 
   [Image: warrior.gif] 5/10

[Image: gamekeeper.gif] ?/5

PM me if up for any threads revolving trades ^-^
Messages In This Thread
waiting for a rainy day - by Karma - September 19, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: waiting for a rainy day - by Goliath - September 20, 2016, 04:48 AM
RE: waiting for a rainy day - by Karma - September 21, 2016, 06:51 PM
RE: waiting for a rainy day - by Goliath - September 22, 2016, 05:58 AM
RE: waiting for a rainy day - by Karma - September 25, 2016, 09:06 PM
RE: waiting for a rainy day - by Goliath - September 26, 2016, 05:56 AM
RE: waiting for a rainy day - by Goliath - September 26, 2016, 05:56 AM
RE: waiting for a rainy day - by Karma - September 28, 2016, 01:14 PM