Neverwinter Forest deep in my bones
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
When Pasha arrived, the man gave a tip of his muzzle to his son in quiet greeting, his tail giving an amicable flick as he took a step closer. He greeted the youth properly -- his nose pushing to the young wolf's cheek, though his eyes would drift between Pasha and the direction he felt Astra would arrive -- though it would seem she would not come.

Determined not to wait on the dark female, he gave a gentle shake of his muzzle, not announcing his disappointment. Instead, his gaze fell solely upon the tawny wolf, and he straightened his figure slightly, trying to gather his thoughts. "The wolf that was healed on our borders only weeks ago seems to have injured and stolen a pup. Her name is Lucy -- I was hoping you could scout out the nearby packs and see if any of them are missing a pup. I'm not sure where exactly she came from.. she's still healing, but I would like it to be investigated further." He paused then, withholding a soft sigh. "Could you check things out nearby? Maybe try to keep the details of everything to yourself until you know more about the nature of the pack."
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
deep in my bones - by Scimitar - September 12, 2016, 05:48 AM
RE: deep in my bones - by Pasha - September 13, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: deep in my bones - by Scimitar - September 26, 2016, 12:52 PM
RE: deep in my bones - by Pasha - September 26, 2016, 05:03 PM
RE: deep in my bones - by Scimitar - October 03, 2016, 12:29 PM
RE: deep in my bones - by Pasha - October 09, 2016, 02:45 PM
RE: deep in my bones - by Scimitar - October 25, 2016, 06:22 AM