Silvertip Mountain The Garden of Eden
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Eden seemed alright with him carrying her sister to the den area. Once there, he sat back on his haunches as she looked over their new guest. He nodded when she asked if he would watch over her. Of course. I won't leave, he confirmed. He knew it might be a risk, leaving her here alone, knowing that she didn't smell of them, and hadn't technically been accepted into the pack. A good Guardian would question what she was doing, after trying to run her out. 

He watched Eden go, hoping she knew a way to help the female that lay at his front paws. He lowered his head to sniff at her, somewhat like Eden had, though he kept mostly to her head and shoulders. She didn't seem to smell like any pack, which gave him a good indication that she was a loner. Later, he would delve into Eden's past, wondering about the pair and where they had come from. But, for now, he would allow her to tend to her sister.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
The Garden of Eden - by Alyssum - September 25, 2016, 10:47 AM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by RIP Eden - September 25, 2016, 06:06 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by Steady - September 25, 2016, 08:03 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by RIP Eden - September 25, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by Steady - September 25, 2016, 09:56 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by RIP Eden - September 26, 2016, 06:09 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 06:42 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by RIP Eden - September 26, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 07:03 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by RIP Eden - September 26, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: The Garden of Eden - by Steady - September 26, 2016, 07:40 PM