Raven's Watch Tendencies
what's done is never done
385 Posts
Ooc —
At the sound of his name, the bronze titan flinched, having to swing his head by a wide margin in order to put his sole eye on Harlyn evenly. It was easier to sneak up on Warbone these days, though the fault did not fall on his missing eye but rather on his missing attentiveness. His single-minded search for something he had lost seemed to blind him to too many other things, and he was left with a cloak of vulnerability whose weight he had never felt before. It accounted for the alienation he felt towards everything around him at that time, and further explained his uncharacteristic jumpiness.

He recognized her almost immediately, if only because hers was one of the first faces he had remembered while gathering his memories on the important things he had left behind. The Ostrega's had been a pressing subject locked away in the back of his mind, trapped by hateful gates that wanted to keep him from himself. But eventually it had all come spilling out, and he was glad now to see that Stark had not lied about their safety.

He visibly relaxed, a great heave rising and falling inside his chest before he angled his body to approach her. "Harlyn," he greeted softly, his plaintive tone almost lost in the natural authority of his voice. "It lifts my spirits to see you again." Not a man of great sentiment, he was surprised to know that this was true of himself.
if sins were etched into the surface of bones,
i’d need another skeleton to record all my wrongs
Messages In This Thread
Tendencies - by Warbone - September 26, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Harlyn - September 26, 2016, 08:12 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Warbone - September 26, 2016, 09:20 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Harlyn - October 09, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: Tendencies - by Warbone - October 27, 2016, 04:25 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Harlyn - October 27, 2016, 06:38 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Warbone - October 27, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: Tendencies - by Harlyn - October 29, 2016, 11:21 AM
RE: Tendencies - by Warbone - October 31, 2016, 06:00 PM