The Sentinels Composed upon Westminster Bridge
the man in the moon
43 Posts
Ooc —
They looked at him as his voice traveled, and for a moment he thought he had broken the spell, expecting the nymphs to dash away giggling, leaving him dumbstruck and breathless. But the enchantresses smiled and heeded the poor man's prayer, deeming it not yet time to abandon him, taking their magic with them. The tellurian pixie picked up the joyously foreign carol first, sending a delighted tremor along Flaris' sloped spine. He began to foxtrot after finding the soft rhythm to her music, prancing on courtly paws and spinning every few lines to the flourish of imaginary coattails. The snowfelled queen came in to finish the song, while her kappa began twirling in the opposite direction now between rollicking stamps of his dancing feet.

And when the duet had gone with the breeze, Flaris was left standing there with his tongue lolling, tail waving, and his eyes darting between packmates in a shine of immeasurable joy. "That was brilliant, madams— Brilliant! Simply divine," the man cheered. "I haven't had a chance to dance like that since my very precocious boyhood."
Messages In This Thread
Composed upon Westminster Bridge - by Flaris I - September 26, 2016, 01:15 PM
RE: Composed upon Westminster Bridge - by Starbuck - September 26, 2016, 01:46 PM
RE: Composed upon Westminster Bridge - by Deirdre - September 26, 2016, 01:55 PM
RE: Composed upon Westminster Bridge - by Flaris I - September 26, 2016, 02:14 PM
RE: Composed upon Westminster Bridge - by Starbuck - September 26, 2016, 02:51 PM
RE: Composed upon Westminster Bridge - by Deirdre - September 27, 2016, 11:31 AM
RE: Composed upon Westminster Bridge - by Flaris I - September 27, 2016, 12:05 PM
RE: Composed upon Westminster Bridge - by Starbuck - September 27, 2016, 12:50 PM
RE: Composed upon Westminster Bridge - by Deirdre - October 12, 2016, 02:02 PM
RE: Composed upon Westminster Bridge - by Flaris I - October 30, 2016, 09:25 PM
RE: Composed upon Westminster Bridge - by Starbuck - November 19, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: Composed upon Westminster Bridge - by Deirdre - November 23, 2016, 01:54 PM