Broken Antler Fen i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you.
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian did not get any information back about perhaps the location of Odette's brother and if he was still around. He did met a pup in those woods. Alas, Finley decided to comment on his reproducing skills. Sebastian broke out in a grin. "Yes, Finley. I had the sex without being flustered," he pointed out and laughed. He was definitely more matured on his time alone, leading a pack and having a pack. Perhaps being the alpha of a pack was what pushed him to grow up a bit more. He quirked up his lips. "Pearl is carrying right now. So within a few weeks I am going to be a dad," he admitted, trying to contain his excitement but that had always been hard for him.

He was so happy about becoming a father. Having Odette around really confirmed it for him that he liked being a father and that he was perhaps good at it too. Odette called him her father, and he called her his daughter. They were truly a family. His tail was wagging behind him. "Pearl was a good friend of mine for a long time, turns out that she was the one after all!," he let out. He then remembered that his first crush was on Finley's sister, who died while carrying herbs. It was a sad thing. He was so upset about it at the time. Because of her he became a healer. And his next crush/Girlfriend Haven, well he was still taking care of her brother, Aduin. What a world.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i walked ten thousand miles, ten thousand miles to see you. - by Sebastian - September 28, 2016, 03:06 AM