Hideaway Strath I've turned into someone else
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Liri came to the same conclusions as her with the scents - Zaavier had been abandoned, and it was a shame. Whining in sympathy, Grace shook her head. At least he would have the loyalty of the wolves here now - right?

"Poor Zaavier - He seems like such a good, kind leader."

Again, Liri cut to the chace, and while it did bring the slight feeling of embarrassment, Grace was glad she didn't seem to be alone. Her words were accepted, and some part of her was glad there was no coddling. 

"I... Yeah. My father - he raised his kids to believe women were for either training dummies or breeding sons.... That covers most of my scars and the busted leg, the mentality, the stutter.... Living in the Teekons has both hurt and helped me. Pheonix Maplewood was the first place I found, and where I found my first crush. The alpha male was an ass, though - attacked my mother when she tried to join me and attacked me for defending her: the scar curling around my muzzle is from him, and the one across the bridge of my nose is from a rose bush I explored with my crush."

Pausing, Grace glanced over and made sure Liri wasn't being bored out of her mind or anything. After taking a deep, shaky breath to settle her nerves - reminding herself that she was walking with a friend now - she went on. 

"When they were driven out to find a new home by Sleeping Dragon, I went to find Nova again. She led me to Warbone and Marauders Keep - we lived there together through the famine until Warbone vanished and Tavi took over. Not long after that, Nova found Phares - he taught her about his religion and following Raas, and when she went to Larksong Grotto, I stayed behind. The Marauders fell into hell after that - my friend Trick convinced me to leave and use my skills elsewhere. It took a long time to get to Redhawk Caldera, and I was only there a week or two before a mental breakdown had me running back to Nova for a month. I've been a loner since leaving the Caldera wolves, ended up wandering a while. Met up with the new alpha of the Marauders - my friend Stark, who wasn't at all happy with my leaving - and the alpha of my first pack. Saena: she gave me this new gash on my eye, and now I can barely see any of it. It took me a while to get here, but Zaavier found me by the borders and offered me a home. This place just felt so right, I had to try - and here I am. Enough about me - what's your story?"
Messages In This Thread
I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 20, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 20, 2016, 11:07 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 24, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Grace - September 24, 2016, 08:56 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 25, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Grace - September 25, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 25, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Grace - September 29, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 29, 2016, 10:09 PM