Larksong Grotto Day By Day
Sister
Though she be old, she is fearless.
185 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Jhala's anger subsided for now, and Nova lowered herself into laying down across from her. The bitterness lacing the Vicars tone was confusing - the elder couldn't decide if it was towards her or some other unknown force. The woman's gaze doesn't leave the herbs for a long time, and despite her words of wanting a daughter, Nova thought she would reject the herbs. 

"I rather like the name Wesleigh. Daughters are a handful, let me tell you - I've had a few girls and a few boys - but sons are usually even more rowdy. I remember wanting a daughter of my own: and when that little girl was old enough to talk, wow, she was more spoiled and queenly than Laurel."

Nova laughed, humming fondly to show that as much as she joked, the girls were dear to her. After all, Nova herself had been one of those spoiled, regal pups. The charcoal kissed elder listened with great interest at Jhala's sureness of boys - two brothers - and giggled. This woman didn't know what she was asking for! 

Surprise lit up her face when Jhala asked if the thyme was okay to eat now. She knew what it was for - did that mean she was more stressed than a new mother should be? It was a rough process, she knew, but something told the intuitive elder that there was another factor in all of this.

"Well, they're all safe to eat now, but this bundle is for when you go into labor specifically.... If you'd like, I can get you more thyme, or show you where a good bush of lavender is. Are you feeling anxious of the labor, or parenthood itself?"
Messages In This Thread
Day By Day - by Nova Rose - September 29, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: Day By Day - by Jhala - September 29, 2016, 02:17 PM
RE: Day By Day - by Nova Rose - September 29, 2016, 02:29 PM
RE: Day By Day - by Jhala - September 29, 2016, 02:44 PM
RE: Day By Day - by Nova Rose - September 29, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: Day By Day - by Jhala - September 29, 2016, 03:38 PM
RE: Day By Day - by Nova Rose - September 30, 2016, 10:46 AM
RE: Day By Day - by Jhala - October 02, 2016, 10:14 AM
RE: Day By Day - by Nova Rose - October 02, 2016, 10:48 AM
RE: Day By Day - by Jhala - October 03, 2016, 08:45 AM
RE: Day By Day - by Nova Rose - October 18, 2016, 09:35 PM