Broken Antler Fen Cold Water
373 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
She frowned when she heard the passion in his voice, and knew instantly she shouldn't have questioned the why's of what he had done concerning their father. I'm sorry, Seb. I didn't mean to dredge up the past. I guess... I guess I just never cared when it came to him, she replied. She understood, though, that he had wanted their father as someone to look up to, and that simply wasn't possible when he wasn't there.

She gave a humorless look to her brother. Like I have anywhere else to go, she pointed out. Then, she realized. Even if I did, this feels like home. I didn't, and don't, want to leave. She felt it important that he know that. Sure, she was loyal to the pack, but it went beyond that. She had been on her own for so long, and had never even hoped that she would feel like she did now, here, in this family. She felt at home.

He mentioned the bar that Burke had set as far as being a father went. I don't think you should compare yourself to him at all. Set your own standards, based on you, and what you want, and how you want to be with them. She feared if he focused more on their father and being better than him, he would loose sight of what this was all about- his sons and daughters. She frowned when she mentioned the size difference between he and Pearl. Maybe her body will adjust, she hoped aloud. She didn't know a thing when it came to genetics and what kind of pups Pearl would have. 

She returned her brother's lick, finding comfort in feeling that touch again. I hope so, she replied, and gave him a soft smile. She didn't know when that day would come, but she knew it would. It had to.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
Messages In This Thread
Cold Water - by Sebastian - September 19, 2016, 12:21 PM
RE: Cold Water - by Aviana - September 19, 2016, 07:58 PM
RE: Cold Water - by Sebastian - September 21, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: Cold Water - by Aviana - September 25, 2016, 12:50 AM
RE: Cold Water - by Sebastian - September 25, 2016, 04:14 AM
RE: Cold Water - by Aviana - September 26, 2016, 03:14 PM
RE: Cold Water - by Sebastian - September 28, 2016, 03:00 AM
RE: Cold Water - by Aviana - September 29, 2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Cold Water - by Sebastian - October 06, 2016, 09:15 AM
RE: Cold Water - by Aviana - October 10, 2016, 02:13 PM