Hideaway Strath To be and not to be
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
It's fine :3

Aspen thought for a moment as she chambered to her feet and joined Zaavier on his walk tail twitching happily behind her as the Alpha mentioned that she was always welcome here. It was good to know she had somewhere to go if she wanted someone to talk to besides the wolves of the court.  Not that her wolves were not good enough, was just nice to have outside chat sometimes.

Aspen offered a playful smile when Zaavier teased her about the news calling her darling at the same time.  Well first things first, let me state the obvious, I'm due to have Alder's puppies in a few weeks," Aspen stated proudly before quickly realizing Zaavier didn't know of Charley's name change. So she quickly added "Oh Uh, Charley changed his name to Alder, that might be important to mention," she chuckled. 

She took  a deep breathe as she processed what to mention next and how to say it. Uhm now for the...not so great ish news. I'm not the only one....expecting Alder's puppies, another female, heartha, is also..." she said frowning slightly but she shrugged it off. There wasn't much she could do about it now. 

" He..cheated on me not long after him and I had mated...and then ran off for a while... after her found out I was having his puppies, and after he told me..leaving me to run the court, relatively alone," she stated her face calm and her ears twitching as they trailed through the trees. "I appointed a duchess though, so she has been helping me out, Alder returned just a few days ago...at last...he was gone a month..apparently he had gotten sick.." she stated letting out a sigh then letting her gaze wander first to the valley then to the male who walked beside her. She wondered how he would react.
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
To be and not to be - by Zaavier - September 21, 2016, 03:48 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Aspen - September 21, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Zaavier - September 21, 2016, 08:32 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Aspen - September 25, 2016, 11:57 AM
RE: To be and not to be - by Zaavier - September 29, 2016, 10:37 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Aspen - September 30, 2016, 07:27 AM
RE: To be and not to be - by Shalon - October 09, 2016, 01:53 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Zaavier - October 23, 2016, 08:48 PM
RE: To be and not to be - by Aspen - October 26, 2016, 08:21 AM
RE: To be and not to be - by Shalon - October 30, 2016, 04:34 PM