Ravensblood Forest oh i don't pay for suits
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
A glimpse was spared towards the newest member of the Family when she let it known that she liked pretentious, speaking further that there was no point in being great if you weren't going to smug about it. He contemplated her words quietly for a few seconds his gaze sweeping over the terrain that spread out wide and long before them. “But sometimes situations call for a more ...quiescent approach.” He remarked thoughtfully. He was not an arrogant man by any means as far as he was personally concerned. He had pride, of course, and some vanity — for such things were two sides of the same coin to the gangster but he did not see himself as entitled and did not expect the world to fall at his feet without effort. His position as Ceannasach left little room for modesty though, and no room for indecision. He was confident to know what he wanted and to go about getting it without losing a wink of sleep at night — regardless of means. There was no room for fear of the hard decisions, or hesitation to pull the trigger.

She neared him and offered him an affectionate nip on his shoulder before she paced ahead of him to rub her body against the trunk of a sequoia before she squatted. He took a moment before answering her question to sniff at another tree base for a few seconds before he lifted his leg to mark it. “So far, a healer named Isley and her companion Palisander who is a hunter,” Of course there were probably others trades the two were potentially aiming for but as those were the ones the two had capitalized upon in their meeting. “and a child — my ward — Chusi who is a warrior in training.” Now they were five with Furiosa among them. Slowly but surely they were becoming something.

“I am actively recruiting when I am not border marking or cache filling.” He informed her, to ensure that their numbers would swell, in time.
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
oh i don't pay for suits - by Arturo - September 22, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Furiosa - September 23, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Arturo - September 23, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Furiosa - September 29, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Furiosa - September 29, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Arturo - September 30, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Furiosa - September 30, 2016, 02:22 PM