Hideaway Strath I've turned into someone else
She Made Broken Look Beautiful & Strong Look Invincible. She Walked With The Universe On Her Shoulders & Made It Look Like A Pair Of Wings.
363 Posts
Ooc — Raven Marie
Liri listened without interruption, and when it was the paler womans turn to tell her tale, Grace did the same. She winced at the news of her mother, nodded in understanding at an unloving family, shrugged at the comparison. At the news of a plague, her golden eyes went wide, and her heart ached for Liri - but she still wasn't done, and Grace stayed quiet. Just as she'd thought to herself she was glad Leto had been there for her, she told her he'd abandoned them. 

One thing Grace couldn't connect with was the awful husband - the closest thing she'd ever had to a mate was Esaro, and he'd been the kindest soul she'd ever met. It was he who restored her faith that not everyone was bad. Her hackles did lift in anxiety though, flaring nervously at both the story and her sudden lack of emotion.

When Liri talked about Rosings - a pack Grace couldn't recall, despite having lived not far from it - and her arranged marriage, the russet girl felt like this was going to end badly too. After all, no Samuel was in Hideaway Strath. It was worse than she'd imagined though - the woman lost her love, the pack she led, her friends, and her home. After that, she and Leto had come here.

"I hope you find peace and happiness here, Liri. Who knows, maybe some of your old packmates will find you here."

Liri voiced her thoughts about Zaavier and his group, and Grace nodded with a solemn mask. In her mind, she was thinking of excused as to why they could have left - but they all sounded as lame as her own reasons for leaving her own previous packs. This, she kept to herself - no need to make everyone worry she'd be the next deserter.

"He's got us, now - we'll be settled before we know it."
Messages In This Thread
I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 20, 2016, 09:34 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 10:27 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 20, 2016, 11:07 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Grace - September 20, 2016, 11:21 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 24, 2016, 07:29 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Grace - September 24, 2016, 08:56 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 25, 2016, 03:21 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Grace - September 25, 2016, 04:28 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 25, 2016, 06:28 PM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Grace - September 29, 2016, 10:53 AM
RE: I've turned into someone else - by Síff - September 29, 2016, 10:09 PM