Cerulean Cape Covered my soul with grit and coal
72 Posts
Ooc —
Still maintaining her distance, Furiosa paced in tight circles before him, swinging her head methodically over her shoulder so as to keep an eye on the spot where he had come to halt at all times. The vile woman delighted in the shadowy cyclops' trained posture, his back rigid with unshakeable authority, and her pitch eyes flashed excitedly at his caustic remark. "Ha!" the hyena crowed derisively; another retort gleaming silently from the froth waxing her over-used teeth as she grinned— you couldn't. But it was not on her to speak this, too busy watching carefully as his body rolled like distant thunder. And she listened to his dull roar of him in the back of her mind, keeping herself aware of it at all times.

He spoke again, which she found a more surprising occurrence than the first, and finally she ceased her tiger-in-a-cage pacing, one forepaw lifted as if she presumed to continue. "Well you don't seem to favor much of anything, so any approach on my behalf would've had your disapproval," she sneered. "But no need to be that way with me, Lucifer. I am your special friend, after all."
Messages In This Thread
Covered my soul with grit and coal - by Furiosa - September 21, 2016, 11:15 PM
RE: Covered my soul with grit and coal - by Karma - September 22, 2016, 01:56 PM
RE: Covered my soul with grit and coal - by Furiosa - September 22, 2016, 02:21 PM
RE: Covered my soul with grit and coal - by Karma - September 25, 2016, 08:46 PM
RE: Covered my soul with grit and coal - by Furiosa - September 29, 2016, 03:24 PM
RE: Covered my soul with grit and coal - by Karma - September 30, 2016, 02:10 PM
RE: Covered my soul with grit and coal - by Furiosa - September 30, 2016, 03:53 PM