Ravensblood Forest oh i don't pay for suits
72 Posts
Ooc —
Luckily for Arturo, Furiosa's ambitions did not extend to owning anything, let alone an entire pack. She craved control, certainly, but this only encompassed her want of a position to exercise it. She didn't need or want the burden of being responsible for those under her stead, she only wanted the power to assert herself and enforce what laws were set before them. More than any of this, however, was her inability to see past her own traditionalist upbringing— a patriarchy. Deep down she believed that her place was at the side of capable male, not at the helm of a pack; and though it would not be difficult for her to step up in times of crisis, it simply wasn't an overall goal of hers to be anything more than the right-hand. For as sinister as she could be, Furiosa had only been crafted to be the Cerberus at Hades' gates.

"Red herring," she repeated thoughtfully, fining herself with a presumed understanding of what that had meant to him. This society would be an obscure one, so definite in their secrets that no one besides a true member of the Family would even know he led everything. The Póilín was nothing but a powerful decoy— and Furiosa could get behind any idea that facilitated a little bamboozling. "I accept all responsibility I can assume beneath you," she said quickly, her gaze elsewhere as she watched a bird take flight from the brush. "That all you need?" she asked, looking at the dark-faced coywolf again, her tone falling boredly as she asked: "now will you tell me which of your lackeys is your confidant, so I can let them know they've been usurped?" The pale wretch smirked for good measure, though hardly seemed to be joking.

"I'm probably your best bet at keeping secrets anyway. I don't tend to make many friends," the wolf cooed in mock contrite, before laughing.

had to add something xD
Messages In This Thread
oh i don't pay for suits - by Arturo - September 22, 2016, 04:01 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Furiosa - September 23, 2016, 06:49 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Arturo - September 23, 2016, 07:09 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Furiosa - September 29, 2016, 03:43 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 05:08 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Furiosa - September 29, 2016, 06:01 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Arturo - September 30, 2016, 12:00 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Furiosa - September 30, 2016, 02:22 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Arturo - September 30, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: oh i don't pay for suits - by Furiosa - September 30, 2016, 04:27 PM