Heron Lake Plateau fantastic beasts and where to find them
the man in the moon
43 Posts
Ooc —
wasn't sure if this was AW or not, but i thought i'd take my chances ;3

Though it had taken him enough time to come to the decision, Flaris exited Donnelaith the second time without hesitating. He was loathe to leave the pack for any stretch of time, but knowing himself and his innate desire for travel, he thought he might busy himself by searching for the red woman who smelled of birth and lunar sands. Dark feet took him far, much farther than he had ever intended to go, but once the journey had begun he could not stop his scouting paws from covering as much ground as they pleased over the course of time it took him to travel on the tail of a wayward west wind.

A plateau bloomed ahead— marking a decent landmark to make as his last stop before returning to the Sentinels, he thought— and he pressed on towards it, his spirits lifted towards a now determined goal. A scent crossed the adventurer then, reminding him very abruptly of Eshamun, though he could tell the source did not belong explicitly to her. Red eyes scanned, and he set his nose low to the ground— intent on hunting the hunter.
Messages In This Thread
fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - September 30, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - September 30, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 03, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - October 06, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 07, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - October 10, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 11, 2016, 12:59 PM