Totoka River caravanserai
WITCH OF THE WILDS
22 Posts
Ooc — Pixel
Mistaken? She was about to be indignant - Antigone Demos was never mistaken, thank you - but he clarified her with a considerable sobering truth, and the young witch stared at him in mild disbelief. Why would the night touch him if he wasn't Phyrgian? She knew other wolves were all sorts of monochrome, yes, but - but - she'd made up a word, for tide's sake!

His question, warm and piqued with all good intentions of curiosity, drew her out of her mild surprise (and childish disappointment) with a small purse of her dark lips. "Sorry, I suppose you wouldn't know it. I shouldn't have assumed," and she felt a good heat of embarrassment flush the skin of her cheeks, ears fluttering as she avoided that strong, fiery gaze of his, glancing skyward. "The closest I can get is... moon — moon dropped? Moon-fallen." Though that didn't sound half as poetic. "We don't normally say it out of the tide's tongue, so I don't know if that's exactly right."

"Well, anyway," and she dropped her gaze with a shrug, levelling his taller eyes with a small tilt of her white chin. "If you're not... 'moon-fallen', you wouldn't happen to know the name of this place then?" A hopeful smile spread across her face. She meant the Wilds as a whole, but maybe if she stopped calling this place fire river, the land itself could give her. a clue, too.
[Image: naturalist.gif] 0/5 · [Image: caretaker.gif] 0/5 
Messages In This Thread
caravanserai - by Antigone Demos - September 29, 2016, 03:10 PM
RE: caravanserai - by Arturo - September 29, 2016, 04:38 PM
RE: caravanserai - by Antigone Demos - September 30, 2016, 01:30 AM
RE: caravanserai - by Arturo - September 30, 2016, 12:16 PM
RE: caravanserai - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: caravanserai - by Arturo - October 01, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: caravanserai - by Antigone Demos - October 01, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: caravanserai - by Arturo - October 02, 2016, 04:55 AM