Stavanger Bay this is heavy
la llorona
Health - 0% (0/100)
483 Posts
Ooc — Moosebrawn
Murgash was lucky that he'd back away. Doe wasted little time in her fury, and as soon as it was returned to her, she lunged toward the member that the dark male spoke of.

A meal was a meal.

But she fell a little short, and didn't feel like following after the bigger animal and placing herself underneath him - her stomach roiled at the thought! - so she retreated back into herself with angrily glinting eyes, coiling once again to spring, should a good opportunity present itself. Her chameleon emotions had dried her eyes, but her hunger was not yet saited - and she would gladly snack up on Murgash's red snapper - and she'd laugh to see what he'd try to brandish, then.

"Leave," she hissed, fur puffed out like an angry cat. "If you know what's good for you, you won't go near the caches by my den again." Her thoughts turned dark as she thought of ways she might more permenantly ward him off, and then decided that a good threat was worth showing her hand. "Next time, you might find that it doesn't agree with you."

What herbs could she hide there that would make his life worse? A sickly wolf like him oughtn't be able to smell some of the subtler of toxins...

"And the next time you come to my call, you'd better bring something to eat with you," she added, snapping her teeth in his direction. "I won't miss, next time."
Messages In This Thread
this is heavy - by Doe - September 27, 2016, 09:10 AM
RE: this is heavy - by Murgash - September 27, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: this is heavy - by Doe - September 27, 2016, 10:59 PM
RE: this is heavy - by Murgash - September 28, 2016, 06:43 PM
RE: this is heavy - by Doe - September 29, 2016, 07:43 PM
RE: this is heavy - by Murgash - October 01, 2016, 03:15 PM
RE: this is heavy - by Doe - October 01, 2016, 04:24 PM
RE: this is heavy - by Murgash - October 12, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: this is heavy - by Doe - October 15, 2016, 12:43 PM