Silverlight Terrace are you really gonna love me when i'm gone.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Another reason Summer liked open spaces was for the fact that there was nothing obstructing his view of the terrain around him, and thus it was that much easier to spot the approach of the wolf that had called to him. The smell of damp wood lingered in his nostrils, but not thickly enough to impede the scent of the other wolf as it approached. The young prince turned to gaze across the field, his eyes narrowing until he could grasp the form sihlouetted against the haze.

There seemed to be no malignance in the other's posture, nor in the tone of his call. And so, Summer swung around to make his way towards the stranger. As he went, the dark shadow upon the landscape began to lighten into the pale, muted wraith he apparently was. The black Ostrega slowed to a stop when they were near enough to speak, his head lifting ever so slightly with caution. The stranger was a large specimen, with scars littered across his musculature. Summer himself was tall and perfectly capable of handling himself in a less than amiable interaction. But he was not unintelligent enough to put himself in needless danger.

"Hello," he started, his tone casual, "Nice to see a fellow wanderer out enjoying the weather." A ghost of a smile flickered briefly upon his lips.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - September 24, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Summer Ostrega - October 01, 2016, 04:26 PM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 05, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 07, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 19, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 31, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - December 02, 2016, 09:33 PM