Blackfeather Woods But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous
a line from a song
257 Posts
Ooc —
She saw the paw, saw it before she could even feel it, and squealed in delight. She opened her maw wide and attempted to close it around the paw, whether or not she was successful she would lose interests in a few moments. She spun in a tight circle, already the light beginnings of a headache caused by meticulous use of this sudden new sense beginning. Her gaze fell on her brother, a black lump, and she burbled happily as she waddled toward him, attempting to climb on top of him in a clumsy manner.
Messages In This Thread
But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Keoni - September 19, 2016, 06:34 PM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Althaia - September 19, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Keoni - September 19, 2016, 07:20 PM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Nikai - September 23, 2016, 03:57 AM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Keoni - October 02, 2016, 08:22 AM
RE: But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous - by Nikai - November 02, 2016, 02:04 AM