Golden Glade Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening?
343 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Shalon first congratulated the Queen on her coming litter. Aspen offered a weak smile. "Thank you Shalon, I am happy that I have them, I couldn't not be. I love Alder, I just...I worry about him.." she stated her face returning to it's rather emotionless gaze. "I am focusing on myself and Heartha is focusing on her, I do not hold any anger towards her, I am just dissapointed in Alder, and in her," she spoke. She understood the effect that hormones can have on a wolf which explained hy she held no anger, but at the same time it didn't make it hurt any less. "Perhaps you are right, this time away might be what we both need. I need to come to terms with what happened and maybe find away so that it hurts a bit less. I just wish he would have stayed to talk about this, work through it together..isntead of running away, in my eyes it made things worse...hurt more," she spoke softly but managing to pull herself to sit.

"The pale woman did not injure me, in fact, for once she left me alone. Just told me to find someplace else to sulk in the future," Aspen said with a shrug. She was thankful the wolf had decided not to provoke a fight with the Queen especially while pregnant. It could have ended very badly for the both of them.

Shalon spoke explaining the queen didn't deserve this that she was good at heart and one day the universe would show her.Aspen offered a meek nod. Perhaps she did deserve this? Perhaps she was not meant to be happy for long periods of time. Someone, something out there still wanted her to be miserable. 

Finally finished the thread with Aero...though it was only 4 posts. XD Anyhow yay :D
~ Until you're broken, you don't know what you're made of. It gives you the ability to build yourself all over again, but stronger than ever. ~
Messages In This Thread
Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - October 02, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - October 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - November 02, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Shalon - December 07, 2016, 12:24 AM