Silver Creek I can tell you where I'm going but don't ask where I've been
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Dag's receptiveness to her was astounding, and it spurred her on as fast as it wiped away her guilt - she really did like the male, and was forever thankful that he was willing to help her from afar, even if she'd technically lied to him. To her, though, lie was a strong word for this situation - she'd never told him he was the only one, she never said THEY were going to have pups. They were going to become closer though, and if Day never came back then was she just going to lie forever?

His kisses over her washed away the worries crowding her mind - but before she has a chance to do anything her ocean eyes catch the approaching Spring as Dag is looking her over. In her rush to whisper to him, some of her words come out in her other language, taking more time - but she has rather missed the easy, flowing words of French.

"That is the alpha of Silver Creek, my sœur, my sister Spring - she's not happy with my recklessness of finding a mate I don't know to father my enfants - children. We argumenté- argued-, I was more than rude and got rétrogradés - demoted - to Omega , but I believe it was partly for good reason."

Spring comes right to them, as is her right, and Amber falls silent before she can come into hearing distance - surprisingly, her body language does not turn to anger, but the broken way she'd left her sister in last time. Her tail goes limp, settling against the earth she sits upon while leaning into the smoky figure of Dagfinn. Her ears fall, and she presses her face into his shoulder, but her saddened eyes fall on the face of her once so familiar younger sibling. Her words are soft, and while she doesn't give his name - leaving the actual introductions to Dag - Amber points out what Spring was already told before.

"This is the man I told you would be helping me with the litter."
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can tell you where I'm going but don't ask where I've been - by Amber - October 02, 2016, 04:11 PM