Stone Circle Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening
Eta
I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride
187 Posts
Ooc — Thalia
He spoke a while, small talk, and she nodded, though at the mention of a herb cache she spoke. "I think I will- I will make it my priority to gather herbs before the winter sets in. Have you another healer here?" she asked softly. She simply wanted to know if it would be up to her to create such a cache and store for winter, or if another here practised the trade. She thought momentarily of Potema, her friend in BFW. But could she still be considered such when she stood by the sacrifice of her son?

Her daughter appeared in the den entrance, and she watched her a moment with a small smile before turning to Steady. "Hazel. She is wary of strangers, unlike my other daughter." she said, and though it would be her pleasure to spend hours talking of her pups, she thought he might be here for another matter. Sending a small smile her grumpy daughter's way, she turned to him. "Can I do something for you, Steady sir?" she asked, wondering if this was more then a coincidal meet and gret.
looking for caregiver threads! PM me if interested ^-^
Messages In This Thread
RE: Thunderbolt and lightning, very very frightening - by Althaia - October 02, 2016, 06:30 PM