Stone Circle Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You!
even hell is holy
460 Posts
Ooc —
Adeline roamed the new territory, exploring the newness of it. She rather liked all the white trees, though sometimes it was a little hard to get a bearing on her location since they all looked the same. But, upon looking closer, she began to notice little differences in their barks. She felt a little more comfortable moving around and not getting as lost.

Her nose caught a new scent, and Adeline paused in her trek. News of the new female and her pups had traveled quickly. Well, mostly to her because her Dad was Alpha. Because she was already aware of her acceptance, Adeline felt brave enough to change her course and head towards the new pack members. As the female came into view, Adeline stopped, her tail wagging briefly behind her. Hello, she said simply. Her gaze shifted to a smaller form, and her head tilted to the side. Had she been that small? Surely, but she couldn't remember. Her head lowered, eyeing the child. She did remember how it felt not to have anyone to play with, but Steady said there were three. Her eyes glanced around to see if she could find the others.
do you want to break me like you were fourteen
and someone dared you to break the law?
Messages In This Thread
Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - October 02, 2016, 07:34 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Althaia - October 02, 2016, 07:54 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Addie - October 02, 2016, 09:52 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - October 02, 2016, 11:20 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Althaia - October 03, 2016, 02:12 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Addie - October 03, 2016, 04:05 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - October 03, 2016, 05:43 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Althaia - October 23, 2016, 08:13 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Addie - November 11, 2016, 02:46 PM
RE: Mama, Mama, Look What I Brought You! - by Witchhazel - November 18, 2016, 09:47 AM