Stone Circle he's got a face to make you fall on your knees
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
Sriracha explained he had been doing some scouting of his own, and admitted there were no other packs in the area. I'm glad to hear to it. It will be nice to have a little space to ourselves, he said with a chuckle. While he certainly wouldn't mind Sriracha and his pack where they were, he hoped it stayed that way for a long time.

Valette moved forward, and his ear flicked towards her to listen to what she had to say. While she was not technically a leader, she had proven herself an adept pack wolf, and he was interested in what she had to say. Apparently, however, the guest at their borders was not. 

Steady himself may not have one hundred percent agreed with Valette's form of alliance she was insinuating, but he didn't agree at all with the way Sriracha responded, and he showed it. His ears perked forward in a show of aggression, and his bared his teeth to the male. He took a step forward, a warning to Sriracha. You do not come to my borders and speak to my family like that. If you were not interested, a simple "No." would have sufficed, he replied, his voice laced with tempered anger. Steady did not want to make enemies so soon into their new home lands, but he refused to let anyone disrespect his family. If this is how you act, then I don't want your friendship, anyways. 
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
he's got a face to make you fall on your knees - by Sriracha - September 27, 2016, 02:11 PM
RE: he's got a face to make you fall on your knees - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 02:26 PM