Moonspear And that first kiss coming
286 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Shrike was a patient wolf, despite the fact that he knew there was limited time for him to use in which to find Lucy if he hoped to find her alive. With autumn closing in and the nights becoming increasingly more chilly, the pup would have a much harder go in the winter unless she had been taken in by a pack. Finding her scent out in the wilderness would have been like looking for a needle in a haystack, which was why he had found hope in searching the nearby packs. If one of them had taken her in, then there was hope in finding her alive.

A female wolf, with an imposing and dominant posture to her stride was the first to approach him, and he submitted wilingly, bowing his head to the female with the olive-leaf eyes. Her voice was commanding nd her message clear- waste my time and I'll lay waste any of your ambitions. "I'm Shrike, from the Caldera." He said, figuring it was best to at least let her know who he was and where he was from, in case she had never heard of his pack. Shrike had absolutely no idea where the wolves of the Caldera stood with the wolves of other packs. As of yet, he'd only ever heard of Silver Creek and had only actually visited Blackfeather Woods. "I come in search of a pup of ours who was kidnapped. By a black, male wolf with red eyes." He said. "Lucy is about three months old, black pelt, blue eyes. Also heard of a pup from Blackfeather Woods, a four month old female named Qilaq who is also missing." He said. He fell silent then, hoping that the female would have some sympathy for their situation.

And that first kiss coming, let's just freeze the frame
Your eyes were closing, as mine were opening
Messages In This Thread
And that first kiss coming - by Shrike Redleaf - October 02, 2016, 06:52 PM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Amekaze - October 03, 2016, 12:43 AM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Shrike Redleaf - October 03, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Amekaze - October 05, 2016, 02:19 AM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Shrike Redleaf - October 13, 2016, 04:00 PM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Amekaze - October 19, 2016, 10:51 PM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Shrike Redleaf - October 30, 2016, 10:13 PM
RE: And that first kiss coming - by Amekaze - November 10, 2016, 02:17 AM