Silver Creek I can tell you where I'm going but don't ask where I've been
Sometimes you just have to throw on a crown and show them who they're dealing with.
227 Posts
Ooc —
Even to Amber, Dagfinn's words were niave - even if he was willing to go back and forth and hunt for her, to guard her at night, that would mean his own pack would lose everything he had to offer. If somehow he managed to do both, he would wear himself out and run himself dead - which would be of no help to anyone. 

While his rejection of the pack - for now - didn't really hurt all that bad, Amber was worried about what her sister would think. If she rejected this plan, or worse, Dag, what would she do? Joining his pack was always an idea - she had no idea that his alpha male was heated about this - but Grayday was her main worry. If he came back for her, none of this would matter: she would have a husband, a family, and somewhere to call home. 

Staying silent, Amber turns her attention from wolf to wolf as they speak. She has nothing to say yet, no reason to object.
[Image: Z077D80.jpg]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can tell you where I'm going but don't ask where I've been - by Amber - October 03, 2016, 03:14 PM