Stone Circle a golden crown
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
I couldn't resist!

Steady hadn't been sleeping all that well since the move. With the loss of Ezekiel and Niita, the betrayal of Eden and Alyssum, the tensions at the borders with the neighbor to the North... It was all beginning to add up. It didn't help that the new territory was bringing out a very dominant side of Steady, at least when it came to strangers.

So, seeing as he had been up a little while, he decided to begin his patrols early. With the help of Valette and Grayday, they were extra strong, but a little more never hurt anyone. It seemed, however, they would be put on hold. The howl that rang out was lower than what he'd expect from a visitor, and his eyes narrowed. A soft growl came from his throat as he changed his course to intercept the visitor. His tail was raised and his ears perked in dominance, and his hackles raised slightly. Can I help you? he asked, not as friendly as he usually was, but he didn't growl it out, either. It wasn't often they got visitors at this time of the day.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
a golden crown - by Rickon - October 03, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Rickon - October 03, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Rickon - October 03, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: a golden crown - by RIP Valette - October 04, 2016, 06:14 AM
RE: a golden crown - by Steady - October 05, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Rickon - October 05, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: a golden crown - by RIP Valette - October 06, 2016, 03:41 AM