Stone Circle a golden crown
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The male dropped before him in a welcomed show of submission. This is how Steady liked it, and it pleased him instantly. Because the stranger already knew his place, there was no need for Steady to overtly show his dominance over the male, and he began to relax. He smoothed his hackles, and his ears weren't so pressed forward, though they did listen intently to the male. Steady's head tilted slightly as he wondered why he was looking for Valette, but maybe they met in her travels.

He nodded confirmation. Yes, Valette is my Beta, he replied, his voice a little more relaxed than it had been. Steady wasn't usually one to get into another's business, but he inquired anyways. Why are you looking for her? He got the distinct impression this male would probably not decline to give the Alpha the information, but Steady waited anyways.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
a golden crown - by Rickon - October 03, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Rickon - October 03, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Rickon - October 03, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: a golden crown - by RIP Valette - October 04, 2016, 06:14 AM
RE: a golden crown - by Steady - October 05, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Rickon - October 05, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: a golden crown - by RIP Valette - October 06, 2016, 03:41 AM