Silverlight Terrace are you really gonna love me when i'm gone.
250 Posts
Ooc — Kae
Yes, company would be good for him indeed. 

Upon drawing closer Aesop found the stranger to be a male with no particularly defining features but his eyes, whose color was a welcome brightness among the grays of the day. Aesop's lips quirked into an answering smile. Oh yeah, lovely weather, don't you think? he said, and if it sounded a little bit bitter, well, he'd been haunted for days by the rain. Anyone would be a little crabby for the lack of sunshine.

He gave the other a quick once over again and found that he was soaked to the bone and bedraggled. Where are you headed in this weather? he asked casually, making conversation. Perhaps Aesop could help, and that would leave him feeling a little warm and fuzzy despite his generally poor mood.
1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]0/5[Image: naturalist.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - September 24, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 05, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 07, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 19, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 31, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - December 02, 2016, 09:33 PM