Stone Circle a golden crown
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The male admitted that Valette had offered him a home, or at least she was vouching for him. For Steady, that was enough. He trusted Valette, and her judgement of character. Instantly, Steady relaxed a bit. His hackles smoothed, and his tail began to wave, though it retained its height. The male went on to promise he would work hard and prove himself. When the word "bachelor" was thrown into the mix, Steady's friendly facial features dropped a bit. There is no mating. Period. Until further notice. We have enough mouths to feed, he stated sternly. Of course, if he wanted to mate and leave the pack, Steady could do nothing about that. But, he would not stretch his family too thin. 

Valette came with a chuff, and Steady's tail wagged, though his eyes remained focused on Rickon. She introduced him again, and gave Steady the story on how they met. He figured it was nice of the male to help her out, when he didn't have to. Valette's word was enough for him, and the added submission and promise of work helped, too. Steady gave a nod of approval. Then welcome to Easthollow, he said. He shifted to turn, but then looked back to Rickon. Seriously, keep  your penis to yourself, he said, hoping to drive it home the fact that he would not allow any more pups here. Finally, he turned to resume to his duties.

Welcome to Easthollow!
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
a golden crown - by Rickon - October 03, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Rickon - October 03, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Rickon - October 03, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: a golden crown - by RIP Valette - October 04, 2016, 06:14 AM
RE: a golden crown - by Steady - October 05, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Rickon - October 05, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: a golden crown - by RIP Valette - October 06, 2016, 03:41 AM