Stone Circle a golden crown
stay gold, ponyboy
101 Posts
Ooc —
Although Rickon couldn't fathom the word bachelor had done him any harm (considering that he didn't know it meant something different to the male before him), he did notice the change in expression, and therefore wondered what he'd said wrong. The broad-shouldered brute mentioned that there was no mating, which thoroughly sent Rickon into a mental tailspin, his eyes widening as he didn't understand where such a subject had come from. Though he was of age, he had never really thought about anyone in a sexual manner, and he certainly didn't think he was ready to be any sort of father. He could barely feed himself during the warm seasons! He could hardly expect to be able to care for any pups of his at this time.

"Well I-I, I wasn't— I mean, I didn't come to, uh—" He could feel himself crashing and burning, wondering if he would lose out on this home simply because he was a male "at that age". Thankfully, Valette arrived at that moment, and he looked up to her from his crouch with a million miles of thankfulness lit within his dim olive eyes. She pulled him up out of what he thought was a nose-dive, and after that he was accepted. But not before his newly minted leader mentioned again, that he needed to keep it in his pants. "Uh, yes.. Yes'sir!" he called after the retreating male.

"Whew," he sighed to his friend, once Easthollow's alpha had gone out of earshot. "Thanks for showin' up, Valette. I thought for a second there he was gonna chase me off 'cause I have a dick." His tail wagged, relaxing further as he realized they were alone. "Guess I'm your new packmate now, Miss Beta. Wanna show me around?"

you can either fade with a post, mar, or just archive this <3
Messages In This Thread
a golden crown - by Rickon - October 03, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 06:54 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Rickon - October 03, 2016, 08:25 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Steady - October 03, 2016, 08:41 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Rickon - October 03, 2016, 09:10 PM
RE: a golden crown - by RIP Valette - October 04, 2016, 06:14 AM
RE: a golden crown - by Steady - October 05, 2016, 04:30 PM
RE: a golden crown - by Rickon - October 05, 2016, 05:10 PM
RE: a golden crown - by RIP Valette - October 06, 2016, 03:41 AM