Grouse Thicket As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones
176 Posts
Ooc — Lia
All Welcome 
Asherah is in heat and has surrendered to wanderlust, she'd likely surrender to the regular kind too if the conversation turned that way. (But of course she could have a normal conversation, as well haha.

She'd been coupling with Ar-Khalba with a passion, but still her body burned and yearned. Molech blessed those loyal by encouraging them to seek pleasure in each other. Her heat was a way to get more members for the Malkaria, children for Molech. So as she had approached the border of Sun Mote Copse, her entire body itching with desire, she suddenly realized she aimed to cross it. Once this realization hit her, she was at once excited and frightened. She had only ever, in all of her life, partnered with Ar-Khalba. The act of mating was new to her entirely, and the feeling of giving in to the urges of her heat was positively delectable. 

So she had leapt across the borders with a flourish and wound her way through Frogspawn Swamp. She turned and entered the Grouse with no true destination in mind, simply wandering about and seeing who, if anyone, would come to her scent. Even if she were to fall pregnant from some other man and not Ar-Khalba it would only help them in the long run. Dilution of blood was good, it was required. Molech would be pleased with her to see that she was thinking of the pack even in her heat, as well as pleased that she was surrendering wholly to it.

Her tail flicked and a soft sigh escaped her. So far, she was unfound and this game was slowly boring her. Before long she'd return to Ar-Khalba's embrace. There she knew she would find her satisfaction.

Messages In This Thread
As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 05, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 06, 2016, 03:44 AM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - October 06, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 06, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 10, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - October 11, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 11, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 30, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - December 02, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - December 03, 2016, 12:27 PM