Heron Lake Plateau fantastic beasts and where to find them
the man in the moon
43 Posts
Ooc —
Flaris watched serenely at a distance, the crest of a hill serving him a prime view of the small and robust backside of an unfamiliar she-wolf as she fished. He reclined on his haunches, watching in amusement as her first strike proved successful against an unsuspecting paraphyletic. She emerged triumphant with the fat fish, and the gentleman did not see it wise of him to start heading towards her now; the wolf with a fresh kill. He remained perched neatly on the distant hilltop— hoping she might notice him, but not exactly expecting it.
Messages In This Thread
fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - September 30, 2016, 03:01 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - September 30, 2016, 09:30 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 03, 2016, 07:54 AM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - October 06, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 07, 2016, 10:42 AM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Flaris I - October 10, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: fantastic beasts and where to find them - by Ragna - October 11, 2016, 12:59 PM