Hushed Willows You were trying to wear me down, down
All we are is dust in the wind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
When no attention was forthcoming, a disgruntled Prialux loosed an indignant squawk. She rocked herself forward, lifting herself and lurching unsteadily to her paws. While she wasn't comfortable walking yet, Prialux was proving to be proficient at standing in place. She swayed lightly, giving the impression that she was unsteady although she was very good at counterbalancing already, and turned her wide eyes upon Larkspur once more.

She could almost make out where the other wolf was, a soft golden glow against a darker background, but all the features were indistinguishable. The scent painted a clearer picture, but information beyond that was difficult to grasp. Prialux made a soft noise akin to a squeak and leaned forward on her toes as far as her shaky sense of balance would permit, attempting to reach Larkspur with either nose or mouth to investigate further. She had no idea the wolf she was trying to reach out to wanted nothing to do with her, else her attempts might have ended there.
Messages In This Thread
You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - September 26, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - September 29, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 03, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 05, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 06, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 09, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 11, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 11, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 12, 2016, 05:57 PM