Hushed Willows you're my devil, you're my angel
years of love have been forgotten; in the hatred of a minute.
110 Posts
Ooc — Allie
the woman carried a small, plump bird within her teeth; the easiest catch she could manage at that time. days spent reluctant from the outside world had left her near starved, thin and tired. yet, it was the sound of giggling and movement to her right that, after catching the being itself, led her to the sight of her son licking and clearly pushing himself on some boy she had never seen before. the woman was not impressed, for she would not have a son with the same upfront personality that had got her into the mess of a life she was living.

"is he bothering you?" her eyes flicked from between the older boy to her son, and settling on kavos accusationally. the possibility was likely, for they had bothered her at unconventional moments as well. whatever the case may be, her children were bothersome bunch, she knew that much, and she could not have them annoying any others especially when their existence were as guests within the keep; a standing she was not willing to loose no matter the unlikely possibility her month old son would cause their doom. "kavos," the woman scolded, just before her eyes wavered to the pile of leave remnants and regurgitated spit. the pieces clicked together and in less than a second did her tone increase in temper, for despite her hesitance, she could not help but to feel alarmed at the fact that her son had clearly almost died eating a leaf.  "you silly little boy. you could have died," harsh words met the child as well as she narrowed gaze that she had commonly adopted when speaking to the children. the mother was visibly angry, perhaps the closest thing she could get to feeling any emotion for the child other than resentment; worry and anger over the stupidity of her son. in a frenzy of emotions, she did not even notice as she nudged the boy at his forehead, a maternal gesture that she did not even know she was capable of giving, never mind to project it onward in physical form.. yet, the brief and wavering moment seemed to cease to have happened as her eyes hardened at the severity of the situation. the last thing she needed was to be blamed for neglect, and ultimately, the death-by-leaf of the youngest son. but had she not taught them? what was wrong and what was right? what to put in your mouth and what not to? 

she hadn't.
Messages In This Thread
you're my devil, you're my angel - by Kavos - October 03, 2016, 09:05 AM
RE: your my devil, your my angel - by Tambourine - October 06, 2016, 11:06 AM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Kavos - October 06, 2016, 11:17 AM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Tambourine - October 06, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Kavos - October 06, 2016, 11:45 AM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Tambourine - October 06, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Kavos - October 06, 2016, 12:14 PM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Tambourine - October 06, 2016, 12:25 PM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Kavos - October 06, 2016, 12:57 PM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Tambourine - October 06, 2016, 01:04 PM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Kavos - October 06, 2016, 01:35 PM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Tambourine - October 06, 2016, 01:58 PM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Kavos - October 06, 2016, 02:34 PM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Tambourine - October 06, 2016, 03:27 PM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Kavos - October 06, 2016, 05:28 PM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Tambourine - October 06, 2016, 05:59 PM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Amara - October 06, 2016, 06:26 PM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Kavos - October 06, 2016, 07:31 PM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Tambourine - October 06, 2016, 07:44 PM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Amara - October 20, 2016, 04:47 PM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Kavos - October 20, 2016, 06:18 PM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Tambourine - October 26, 2016, 09:01 AM
RE: you're my devil, you're my angel - by Kavos - October 29, 2016, 12:40 PM