Moonspear Struggle to get your attention
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Alastor was excited, the thought alone that he’d be able to see his friend again having made his stomach do somersaults. The older male’s face was the one that he’d wanted to see before any others, but somebody else had been quicker. There came a lightened figure, his posture performing for the Greek a perfect display of his authority, which he’d responded to by lowering his own body and letting his tail—which had previously been wagging—fall slack against his thighs. There was a moment in which he’d found himself staring, expression both thoughtful and inquisitive, for the freckled leader seemed familiar in some way. The memory was a distant one, though, something that he could not drag out from the depths of his mind by himself. And so averted had his gaze then been, head tilting downwards as a silent apology was given for his rudeness. It’d lingered there until he’d been addressed, the prospect of a conversation having encouraged him to bring his gaze up to rest on Charon’s chest.

“It’s nice to meet you, Charon,” he began, words accompanied by another dip of his head; it’d become something of a habit at this point, though he’d never realize it to be anything other than a polite gesture. “My name is Alastor Vranas. I’ve come to ask for a place within your pack, should you find me and my companions to be worthy.” There he’d paused indefinitely, listening for specific questions, and then the go-ahead to speak. It was likely that he would have remained entirely silent until then, too had Aesop not arrived. For the moment he’d spotted the other, his tail had started to sway slowly, brushing against the backs of his legs. His heart rate picked up as his eagerness grew, and it’d taken every ounce of his willpower to not stride forward and pick up from where they’d last left off. With a single, calming breath, he’d settled for saying: “Of course I did. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I ever broke my word to you.” Approximately a second had ticked by where he’d forgotten that they were not alone, but the reminder had come swiftly after that and he’d turned his attention back towards Charon. The presence of his travelling companion had been felt then, but he'd dared not disrespect the alpha by turning away to look back at her. His eyes had been kept forward, disallowing any opportunities for his mind to become distracted.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
Struggle to get your attention - by Alastor - October 06, 2016, 12:29 AM
RE: Struggle to get your attention - by Charon - October 06, 2016, 01:26 AM
RE: Struggle to get your attention - by Aesop - October 06, 2016, 10:54 AM
RE: Struggle to get your attention - by Vixen - October 06, 2016, 11:47 PM
RE: Struggle to get your attention - by Alastor - October 07, 2016, 12:27 AM
RE: Struggle to get your attention - by Charon - October 07, 2016, 02:12 AM
RE: Struggle to get your attention - by Aesop - October 07, 2016, 07:53 AM
RE: Struggle to get your attention - by Alastor - October 07, 2016, 11:07 PM