Silverlight Terrace are you really gonna love me when i'm gone.
250 Posts
Ooc — Kae
Sunspire, Aesop repeated, looking around at the mountains pensively. The name suggested it was a twin to the Moonspear Aesop called home, and so he assumed, perhaps wrongly, that the peak would be the Moonspear's match in height. The Barrier Mountains held no such peak, and Aesop had not traveled the mountains further to the east.

Never heard of it, he said, shrugging apologetically. You sure you don't mean Silvertip? Last I heard they were still there. Alastor had gone to Silvertip Mountain to apologize for his absence. That didn't necesarily mean the mountain was still inhabited, nor by the same wolves who had lived there when his friend had. You got a name?
1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]0/5[Image: naturalist.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - September 24, 2016, 09:38 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 05, 2016, 10:05 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 07, 2016, 09:00 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 19, 2016, 01:01 PM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - October 31, 2016, 10:26 AM
RE: are you really gonna love me when i'm gone. - by Aesop - December 02, 2016, 09:33 PM