Golden Glade Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening?
The Weak are Cruel, the Strong have no Need to be.
338 Posts
Ooc — Marie_Shalon
Shalon nodded slowly, glad that the pale devil had for once left them all alone. "I am glad you are unhurt." She was of a firm mind that Aspen sould not be out of the territory alone. What if something had happened? What if she had been hurt? No one would have know until it was probably to late. "Can I ask you a favour Aspen?" She didn't hesitate, only took a moment to glance at the pale Queen, "Don't leave the pack territory without someone." Shalon was dead serious, and perhaps had never been so bold as to tell her leader what to do. "It would destroy the pack if something happened to you or your pups. You may love them the most, but please keep in mind that we all love them too." Her gaze was piercing, following the Queen's body language, she wasn't above asking the others to spy on the Queen if she refused. 

"I probably should have stayed, however we both have the minds of women, not that of men." Shalon smiled slightly, "He probably thought it was best to leave you time to think." Shalon was still furious with the male, she understood the nature of a male while a female was in heat, she had some close calls herself during her first heat. But still! He had hurt his wife, he had hurt his reputation and he had hurt Heartha. It was something that the new pack would now need to over come, another hurdle for those who knew and those incoming. How would his bastard children be greeted? They were royalty and yet they were not the children of their Queen? They had caused quite a pickle. "Perhaps you should speak with Heartha? Unless you already have?" Shalon wasn't sure if she could forgive Heartha if she were in Aspens paws.
✶☽ victory stands on the back of sacrifice ☾✶
Shalon's Pawprints 
Naturalist {I II III IV V/5} + Advisor & Therapist {I II III IV V VI VII VIII IX X/10}
Messages In This Thread
Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - August 29, 2016, 07:52 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - October 02, 2016, 12:15 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Shalon - October 08, 2016, 02:18 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - October 23, 2016, 02:04 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Aspen - November 02, 2016, 12:03 PM
RE: Is anybody out there? Is anybody listening? - by Shalon - December 07, 2016, 12:24 AM