Ankyra Sound it's not a good idea to look at tommy shelby the wrong way
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
thanks for joining you two! :*

[table width=85%][tr][td]
In the end, neither of the two wolves that appeared to greet him were his son, though the pallid woman, whose muzzle looked like she had dipped it in blood — though it was now dry and flaking off of her face (he resisted the urge to recoil a bit) — smelled more of him than the insolent child that had appeared shortly after. Admittedly, by coloration and attitude alone the boy reminded Arturo of Bain immensely. With maybe a little bit of Devin mixed in. They were his two trouble children. The eldest and the youngest. God, he missed them all fiercely and though he hid it behind his indifference the Fearghal monarch was disappointed that his eldest son had not obeyed his summons. They both made their own questions known, though the boy's sounded like less of a question and more of a demand. Instead of singling one out before the other he deduced to answer them both at the same time.

“I am Arturo Fearghal,” He offered his name, hoping that if nothing else the Fearghal name would be familiar to at least one of them. “As my howl suggested I seek Bain. My son.” Yet what he had came to share with Bain was not anything he felt inclined to share with his pack mates. So, he figured he might as well play ambassador and collect what information he could about the pack his son had decided to settle with.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
RE: it's not a good idea to look at tommy shelby the wrong way - by Arturo - October 09, 2016, 05:53 AM