Sunbeam Lair I'm a bad dream, a rad scene, a tad mean, but not afraid to take you out
206 Posts
Ooc — Chey.
Concern was now mixed with a flash of anger and fear as Jolon told her not only of Asterr's mission, but of the fact that she would not allow Jolon near the baby dragons. Rasping her tongue over the side of his face a few times for comfort she shook her head " I dont know how far the scarring goes for Asterr, but im sure if you prove yourself once more to her you'll see the children soon enough. And as for the trip to find Judas? Im going with you. No buts allowed. I am sneaking out and going with you, for if it comes to fangs it shall be my own that pierce his flesh." she said, looking jolonj straight in the eyes. Now you could see the full amount of pain and suffering she had been through, for her eyes were filled with self loathing. An odd look came over her eyes "never should have let him near me, its my fault, im filthy now, soiled" she said and growled, head moving in a half lunge for her scarred hind end where she had torn at herself. Before she could bite herself she snapped back to reality and scooted away from Jolon, ashamed of her outburst "i..im sorry, you weren't meant to see that." she whined. Taking a deep breath she glanced back up at Jolon, her eyes looking at him hesitantly as if she were afraid to find fear and disgust in his oh so handsome face. What would she do if he was turned off by her outburst? What if she saw something she didnt want to see in the silver eyes of her lover? She would run. She would run and not turn back, for Ryujin wouldn't be her home if Jolon wasn't there. More the reason why she had to go with him. He couldn't take a whole pack by himself, they could hardly do it with the two of them either but maybe he'd have a chance to get away. "Im coming with you. You can't go alone, and besides it should be my right to bring him to punishment." she said again, though her tone was softer and more like herself.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a bad dream, a rad scene, a tad mean, but not afraid to take you out - by Avannon - October 10, 2016, 10:51 AM