Horizon Ridge Start today and make a new ending
248 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
[size=0]

Julooke thought that she had disappointed the Beta. If she did, he hid it well.I would be delighted to learn from her, if she is up to it. She certainly didn't want to put any more pressure on the she-wolf, but she was very interested in learning the trade. I know I won't be of much help to your mate, but maybe there is a neighboring pack who has someone who can be on stand by, in case she needs some help. It was the only thing Julooke could think of. If you want, I could go around and ask. She was unsure of how the Beta would feel about asking other packs for help, but when it came to birthing for the first time, it was better safe than sorry, and pride had nothing to do with it. At least in Julooke's eyes.

Ragnar turned his attention to her crush, and Julooke was quietly patient as they spoke about ranks. She listened intently, especially when he spoke of enemies and alliances, neither of which this pack had. If they were newly established, it would make sense. Or, maybe they just didn't want any of either. Julooke didn't have much of a diplomatic mind and chose to use her strategic mind for hunting instead.

She frowned when she heard of the landslide. This pack seemed to have been through much in a short amount of time, and she understood better now why they needed another healer. I hope everyone is alright, she replied. Landslides were a nasty business, though, and the pack would have been very lucky not to loose anyone. Not sure what else to say, and having no questions, Julooke went quiet.

[/size]
Messages In This Thread
Start today and make a new ending - by Julooke - May 16, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Verrine - May 17, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Ragnar - May 17, 2014, 05:47 AM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Julooke - May 17, 2014, 11:57 AM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Verrine - May 19, 2014, 09:46 PM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Ragnar - May 20, 2014, 07:04 AM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Julooke - May 20, 2014, 07:23 PM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Verrine - May 21, 2014, 10:37 PM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Ragnar - May 22, 2014, 07:00 AM
RE: Start today and make a new ending - by Julooke - May 22, 2014, 06:46 PM