Ravensblood Forest can the chosen one smoke?
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
[table width=85%][tr][td]
It did not take long for Arturo realize that the borders were not as deserted as he'd first assumed them to be. Since he and his Teaghlaigh had lain claim to the Ravensblood Forest they had not had many visitors. The first being Lotte, the second Furiosa accepting the offer he had given to her, and the third had been Doe. The small and willowy female whom his fiery red-orange gaze locked upon the moment he scented her, a few seconds before her chuff had reached out in the distance between them was unexpected. His ears thrust forth, attentive to her as he drew up in a pause, studying her with indifference as she began to speak her case without so much as encouragement from him. So, she was a straight to the point sort of woman, eh? Certainly not the first that Arturo had come across. “That's correct,” The Ceannsach responded, the smoky reticence of his accented voice, deep but soft as it always was. For a moment he contemplated bringing into play his Red Herring but as they were still (technically) in the recruitment stages Arturo dropped all pretenses. She spoke with confidence, and while she had offered her aid she had yet to specify what it was she could aid Teaghlaigh with. “You would so willingly pledge your loyalty to a pack you don't even know?” The coywolf inquired in a quiet hum. He could have outright demanded what skills she had and why she thought they would benefit Teaghlaigh but as they were still trying to get traction and establish themselves he did not particularly see this as fair. She deserved to know what she was signing up for just as much as he deserved to know what he would be gaining.

“I am still recruiting,” He informed her simply, his salmon pink tongue drawing across his jowls. “Perhaps you would like to hear about us and how we operate before you so readily offer your aid.” For there was always the chance that she would change her mind.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
can the chosen one smoke? - by Arturo - October 09, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Estelle - October 09, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Arturo - October 10, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Estelle - October 10, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Arturo - October 11, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Estelle - October 11, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Arturo - October 12, 2016, 01:42 PM