Grouse Thicket As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones
the man in the moon
43 Posts
Ooc —
She was red all over, warm-looking and sultry; fire incarnate. He could burn in her eyes for eternity and not feel charred by the intensity of her gaze. But it was the air certainly— making him feel so emblazoned and pious— drawing him into her willing embrace. Flaris took an unconscious step forward, opening his mouth so that he might implore her to ignite him further, but a stiffened figure formed out of thin air, and he recognized the pallid fisher with his eyes swelled by want.

He watched, silent and anticipating as the she-wolves interacted familiarly with one another. The one called Asherah pressed needfully into the side of her companion, Ragna, and Flaris watched them without feeling superimposed. He felt bid to touch, to broaden their individual passions by involving his own, but he was a wolf of great self-control, and more than that, he was a wolf of great dignity; he hung back appropriately, and remained quiet until he had been addressed.

"Flaris, my dear," he bowed, tail wagging. He picked up his head, and looked to the wolf he had met before. "Ragna, we meet again." He licked his chops, and closed his eyes as a clement smile spread like a brushstroke across the canvas of his face. "I was just telling Asherah how her exquisite scent does not compare to the splendor that it is to actually look upon her," he crooned— a wolf without a shortage of intimate words.
Messages In This Thread
As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 05, 2016, 05:33 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 06, 2016, 03:44 AM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - October 06, 2016, 11:20 AM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 06, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 10, 2016, 07:18 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - October 11, 2016, 02:01 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - October 11, 2016, 05:12 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Flaris I - October 30, 2016, 10:07 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Ragna - December 02, 2016, 08:58 PM
RE: As a Burning Fire Shut up in My Bones - by Asherah - December 03, 2016, 12:27 PM