Ravensblood Forest can the chosen one smoke?
91 Posts
Ooc — Nadia
Aster kept track of the male's words, though only being able to see a rough outline and faint shadows cast from him, she only had his tone to tell how serious he was. I would love to hear about your philosophy, your ideals, but I also need to make haste. Its hard being a loner and blind. My nose can only take me so far. She laughed light-heartedly before continuing. I can't offer myself as a hunter or a fighter by any means, but if you needed a counselor, a chronicler, a medic even, I would be happy to learn. I come from my birth pack where I served above my followers as an oracle. Perhaps that's something you might be looking for.
She took a deep breath and sat back. Hopefully, she'd offered enough of a glimpse into her skills to spark the male's interest, though if not, she would have to keep looking until someone would take her in. Aster knew her acceptance wasn't gauranteed, as not many alphas would allow a blind wolf into their homes - a wolf who couldn't offer much - and especially not one like Aster who could barely stand the sunlight. Still, she remained patient and let the other consider.
[Image: tumblr_n0b5qbN1WW1sslmnmo1_400.gif]
Messages In This Thread
can the chosen one smoke? - by Arturo - October 09, 2016, 03:54 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Estelle - October 09, 2016, 04:03 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Arturo - October 10, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Estelle - October 10, 2016, 11:02 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Arturo - October 11, 2016, 03:02 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Estelle - October 11, 2016, 06:37 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Arturo - October 12, 2016, 01:42 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Estelle - October 15, 2016, 08:01 PM
RE: can the chosen one smoke? - by Arturo - October 16, 2016, 05:34 AM