Hushed Willows You were trying to wear me down, down
All we are is dust in the wind
92 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Had little Prialux's ears opened yet, the undercurrent of hostility in Larkspur's tone would have stopped her dead in her tracks, even without an understanding of the words. Unfortunately for both of them, the mottled cub was unable to pick up on it and proceeded to lean forward until she completely unbalanced herself and toppled forward.

The noise she made as her face hit the ground was something between an oomph and a yelp, and the impact made stars erupt in her blurry vision. She lay there a moment, face in the dirt and body a crumpled heap, only to begin a keening chorus that rapidly grew in intensity to outright shrieks. The impact was more shocking than painful, but that was enough to make the newborn's voice scream out an intolerable wail.
Messages In This Thread
You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - September 26, 2016, 08:29 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - September 29, 2016, 08:44 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 03, 2016, 05:39 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 05, 2016, 10:18 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 06, 2016, 05:45 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 09, 2016, 01:17 PM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 11, 2016, 09:48 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Larkspur - October 11, 2016, 09:55 AM
RE: You were trying to wear me down, down - by Prialux - October 12, 2016, 05:57 PM