Firestone Hot Springs Everybody Hurts
3 Posts
Ooc — Korie
Since Johan is inactive I figured we can just continue and pretend she was never noticed and just moved on or whatever?

Who was she kidding? She wasn't fooling anyone with her lies. The male wolf before her probably saw through her response. She couldn't look back up at him. Rhea feared if she locked eyes with the stranger she wouldn't be able to continue to hold her composure she was trying so desperately to keep from falling apart. An ear twitched at his question and she felt that if she kept on being the way she was he would end up leaving. Wouldn't that be the best thing? Yes and no. She wanted to be alone but she was also tired of being alone. The thought of ending the lone wolf life had occupied her thoughts many a time. 

"I...." There was a brief time of silence before she responded. She honestly wanted to answer but she couldn't find the words. "Yes...?" Rhea definitely needed help, there was no doubt about that. She needed someone, anyone, to bring her back to life. A friend. A lover—if that were even possible. A stranger would even do. But where would she even start? She shifted her weight as she pondered about removing herself from the warm water for a bit and it wasn't long till she did just that. She faced him and sat down, already missing the warmth that soothed her aching muscles. This allowed her to come up with something she truly needed. "Would you happen to know a good location where I could rest for the night? Anything will do." Blue eyes glanced back up at him again. Already she was regretting even asking him this. She was probably troubling him.
Messages In This Thread
Everybody Hurts - by Rhea - September 21, 2016, 06:30 AM
RE: Everybody Hurts - by Grayday Sr. - September 22, 2016, 06:36 PM
RE: Everybody Hurts - by Johan - September 23, 2016, 05:07 PM
RE: Everybody Hurts - by Rhea - October 01, 2016, 08:14 AM
RE: Everybody Hurts - by Grayday Sr. - October 01, 2016, 05:17 PM
RE: Everybody Hurts - by Rhea - October 12, 2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Everybody Hurts - by Grayday Sr. - October 12, 2016, 08:32 PM