Stavanger Bay gently, gently, the constellations aligned
slowly drifting, wave after wave
826 Posts
Ooc —
Medic
deirdre was thoughtful as he spoke. eshe. the cogs of her memory fired into motion. she could not forget the woman she had saved, if only due to the fright the day had given her! eshe, she repeated, her tail waving. i aided her when she was with child. she was ill, long ago. there was a famine, and she worried for the life within her... i worked my magick upon her, and she felt... better, she had said. though i have not seen her since, deirdre admitted gently. she had not thought about that day in quite some time, though the boy before her reminded her of those days with the invocation of the womans name.

sore, the boy said. i know of herbs that can help with soreness. as for your limp, perhaps the water will help you in remedying this. you should be careful to not overexert yourself, she forewarned. i will assist in caring for you, until you hurt no more, she decided with a warm smile.
[Image: BCay9TG.png]
in oceans deep. my faith will stand
Messages In This Thread
gently, gently, the constellations aligned - by Deirdre - October 12, 2016, 12:26 PM
RE: gently, gently, the constellations aligned - by Deirdre - October 12, 2016, 01:40 PM